This blog is part of my recovery, and I would like it to remain a safe place for me to share parts of myself and my life that people close to me may or may not know. As a result, while I'm not going crazy with privacy settings, I do ask that if you find this on your own and suspect you may know me, please respect my privacy by checking with us before reading any further. This obviously doesn't apply if one of us has given you the link!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Up Late Sanguine Saturday

Oops. Time got away from me.


Success Stories:
Made it through some tough days.
Told Erica something that was really hard to share.
Have been trying really hard to put myself first and not let outside things get in the way of that.
Made some decisions to not have certain conversations on days that I wasn't really capable of interacting appropriately.



Gratitudes/things that make me happy:
Knowing I get to meet my Kate really soon.
Giraffes.
Friends with wise words, friends with comforting presence, friends who just are.
Great TV shows on DVD.
Photography.



Cheer-leading statements:
I am not a bad person.
Whatever I feel is okay.
No, really. I am not a bad person.
The best way to honour my little girl is to get on with my life. It's not disrespectful to live.
It's okay to put myself first sometimes.


Take care of yourselves until next time, and may we all find our own small fences along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment